Source code???

Feb 15, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Hi greatest webpart...

Can we obtain source code, i need it in spanish with more fields?

Thaks

Coordinator
Feb 17, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Hi,

Thanks a lot for appreciation, I was adding few more features into this, now search and empty picture are available in this version. Next version will include groups. Please check the new change set, I've uploaded the source code, you can modify the way you want.

Thanks again for using this. Let me know if you face any issues.

Regards,

Taruna @ Tarav

Feb 17, 2010 at 7:05 PM
Edited Feb 17, 2010 at 7:08 PM

Thanks a lot!!!!

Of course, good look and great work

Best regards,

Coordinator
Apr 8, 2010 at 4:34 AM

please put the ratings if this webpart was helpful.

regards,

Taruna @ Tarav

Apr 8, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Hello

I just download your Webpart, i deploy on a sharepoint site, and it work fine. Bur would like to see the source code, and maybe to modify some fields.

So, i download the code source, but when i try to open the solution with visual studio .... impossible to open the project, i have an error message (sorry, the message is in french ..)

"Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier ....... EmplyeeDorectory.csproj, le type de projet n'est pas pris en charge par votre installation"

In english ..... "Impossible to open the file ......, this sort of project is not supported on your installation" (sorry, my english is not very good.

So ... do you have any idea of the problem on my PC (i try with VS2008)?

I have no problem with other webpart, to open the source file.

Thanks for your answers, bye

Coordinator
Aug 14, 2010 at 4:10 AM

This is developed on VS 2008 SP1, try to install SP 1 and then see, if this project gets opened, or start visual studio and then open this project from visual studio.

Sep 16, 2010 at 6:25 PM

To be able to open the source code make sure that you have the VS extensions for WSS 3.0 installed. You will have to do this on the Sharepoint server.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=FB9D4B85-DA2A-432E-91FB-D505199C49F6&displaylang=en